Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shopping Adventure!

So I took Reese, his friend, Aaron, and Raygan-Elise out yesterday shopping for deals. Here are some of the events of our day:
  • Reese "yelling" at Aaron- "It's because of clearance. Clearance you know. Clearance. Clearance makes the price go up." He was really meaning tax.
  • Reese reading all the price tags for Aaron on all the toys, and Reese asking me what was on sale. All of this made me realize that Reese and I go shopping together way too much!
  • Noticing that we lost Raygan-Elise's lion toy after we got to car. Having to go all through Target looking for it. Finding it!! Then, having Reese tell me, after we were 10 minutes away from Target, "Mom, I think I dropped the toy on the ground at Target when getting in car." I was so mad. Pulled over. He was sitting on it.
  • Reese telling me that I should cut the wires on my breast pump and pump directly into Raygan-Elise's mouth. (That was before we picked up Aaron and I was thinking aloud about how I was going to nurse her with Aaron with us. I ended up nursing her in a restroom stall while the boys stood outside the stall, but in the bathroom, in a corner. I told them I was changing her diaper.)
  • The boys starving because it was 3:30 and we hadn't eaten lunch. So, they said they were going to "loose their appetite" if they didn't get food. They were "starving"! Oh my!
  • Eating at McDonald's and watching the grandfather next to us get SO upset with his granddaughter.
  • Reese and Aaron mixing a drink using the drink machine. Adding all flavors together. Reese wanted me to try his but I said a big NO thanks!
  • Everyone saying how tiny and cute Raygan-Elise was! I think so too!
  • Not finding any good Deals! Reese bought a Ben 10 DVD, and I bought Raygan-Elise a 2 sleeper gowns and a diaper wipe holder. 5 Hours of shopping and that's all we got!!
But Friday night I did find a great deal at Target. I had a gift card from the Sunshine Club for Raygan-Elise. They had a 2-in-1 learning kitchen on sale but not the 50% off like it was marked on shelf. So, I took it up to counter and asked. They sold it. So I got it for $24! Yay! originally $70!! I put it together today. She's not that into it yet, but Reese had fun. He "cooked" soap and played with all the little accessories!!!

1 comment:

When you wish..... said...

How cute! I am laughing at you sitting in the bathroom like that! Poor mommy! And poor boys having to be in the girls bathroom! LOL