Thursday, January 22, 2009

She's mobile...he doesn't want to tell me I'm wrong.

Raygan-Elise--- Well, we are mobile. She started trying to scoot several weeks ago and can now go (when she wants to go) anywhere. She is also trying to get on knees and crawl. She made it 3 knee-steps this week. Her other new trick is making a new "rasberry" sound. She has also had a couple of bad days- Coughing, choking, projectile and the pattern goes on and on... Took her to doctor. Paid $156 out of pocket to go over her entire history (new doctor) and for him to tell me it was her reflux acting up and cold. Poor Thing! Also, he says I have to start feeding her again. :) She started baby food about 1.5 months ago, but then I stopped when she kept refluxing and sleeping worse at night. He says that time to start again and start with bananas which she took ok at first. She also tried drinking out of a cup this past week. Didn't drink much but LOVED playing with the cup!




Reese---He is so so sweet. He doesn't like to tell me that I'm wrong. He was in the living room with Hammie and said it was so cold. Hammie told Reese to come tell me that BC Hammie always says its cold, and I say it is not! He refused to tell me. Finally, he came. So, I asked him if it was cold and he said- "Well, just 1% cold." Later he came back and said, "my whole body is 1% cold. My head is 1% cold. My arms are 1% cold. My legs are 1% cold. etc" He was also very proud today that he went outside and played with the neighborhood kids without crying! He is also on Multiplication facts at school. His teacher says that no one has ever got to multiplication this early in the year. He is on the facts for 6, 7, and 8. WOW! He also loves asking ?'s-- Hey, Momma, Hey Momma, or Hey, Daddy, Hey, Daddy...questions always follow! Here he is reading a book:

No comments: