Sunday, September 27, 2009

Best Day for Raygan-Elise!

So anyone who is around Raygan-Elise for extended periods of time knows that she isn't the happiest baby. She get very upset at things, cries a lot, and tends to get overstimulated easily. We went to Elmo a few weeks back, and she wasn't happy to be on Sesame Street. So I was a bit concerned when Anna offered to give me her 3rd ticket she had to Playhouse Disney in Tupelo. But I decided to take Raygan-Elise and see how it went. She was wonderful! I had her in her "wrap/sling" the whole time of the show and she sat, she smiled and laughed. She leaned back and hugged me! She ate the cotton candy Anna bought during intermission (instead of throwing it and fussing like at Elmo). It was amazing! Then, we went to mall and she was playful and fun. Laughing, smiling, and being silly. Anna even said that she was a pleasure to be around. We still aren't sure what happened and at times during the day I was grinning and happy from ear to ear and other times I wondered if it was "the quiet before the storm". But it was great! I teared up at the end of the day because it was so fun. I'm not sure if she was just in a really really good mood or if she was on a sugar rush from the cotton candy and sweet tea but I'll take it either way! THANKS Anna for invited us! We really enjoyed it!! I'll post pics when I get them from Anna!

No comments: