Wednesday, May 27, 2009

March for Babies 09





Lots and lots going on and I'm trying to catch back up on blogging! First, we had a great time at our first March for Babies event on Saturday, April 25! Our family team-- Me, Raygan-Elise, Bethany, her son, Jack, Anna, Mary Ann, and Shaun Leigh-- raised $1000 for March of Dimes! I must admit that although excited about the day, I was nervous I wouldn't make the whole 4 miles. But, I did and she did and so did everyone else! The night before we stayed at a hotel and went out to eat. Raygan-Elise had a grand time! The big even was bigger than I ever thought. Cars were backed up trying to get to parking. It was wild!! Bethany's mom made Jack and Raygan-Elise cute outfits and I think our shirts (Designed by Andrea Dancy! THANKS!!) were the best there!! Lots of fun, lots of sweat, lots of babies, lots of laughs! Can't wait till next year!

No comments: