Thursday, March 18, 2010

Facebook Status comments!

Everyone on facebook comes up with such cute and witty ways to word their status comments...usually mine are pretty blah! But I do find it a fun and quick way to share with friends what's going on in our little world. But sometimes I do have a moment. And I must say this was my best one which I can tell by all the comments I had about it and it is based on a TRUE STORY!!

Top Facebook Status Award Winner of the Month by April:
Attention all Target shoppers: I apologize for your shopping experience today. The lady in the green shirt is April and the adorable girl laying down in the basket kicking and screaming is Raygan-Elise. They have now left the store and you may continue on with your Friday afternoon shopping. **Target is not responsible for any distractions or headaches received during shopping.

Honorable Mentions:
pizza hut again!! Reese is upstairs eating. Brian is eating watching basketball. I'm eating mine in living room with Raygan-Elise who isn't eating yet because she's throwing a fit because she can't eat her pizza with a spoon.

is so proud of Reese and his scrabble team member, Jacob, for placing 5th in the Spotlight Scrabble Tournament today! He was so excited!

just learned Raygan-Elise may not need speech any more because apparently Brian asked her if she was ready for a bath and she responded, "Yes and I want my mommy to give me the bath!" Wow! However, Brian was the only person to witness this breakthrough! ; )
on!

guess I should be happy Raygan-Elise loves Maples & threw a huge fit bc she didn't want to leave today but it makes me sad! Now onto Reese's 1st soccer practice.

just left a store where Reese announced, "this stuff is like so 1996!" so I asked what that means. He responded, "you know. like so 14 yrs ago!"

No comments: