Sunday, September 21, 2008

My First Blog

So I'm going to try this blogging thing. I got an email from Ashley Pollan about Ella's and I'm now giving it a go...let's see how I do..

A little Background--
Brian and I met my senior year, dated all through college, and married in 2000. In 2002, we welcomed our son, Reese, into this world. He came to us weighing 8 lbs. 11 oz. with pneumonia. I didn't know that was possible, but he had to stay in the hospital a week until his lungs cleared. We lived in Duncan, then Clarksdale, then Cleveland, then Olive Branch, and now have our wonderful home in Nesbit...where we hope to be for a long time. I teach in Olive Branch, and Brian is the QC Director for MMC Materials. Brian also plays drums in a hard rock band, One Eye Jack. We're still waiting on him to grow up, LOL. Reese is now a healthy 6 year old in first grade who loves sports, running, and playing on the computer. He keeps us laughing all day long. I'll have to get some baby pics of him later, as we didn't have a digital camera then...but here are some current pics of our little man. .
Reese's First Day in First Grade


Just Playing in the Rain!

No comments: